Learn to create a digital product for your business in only 12 days!
In this course, you’ll get the tools you need to create your own digital product for sale or giveaway. If you follow the steps day-by-day, you could even leave with a finished product!
We’ll be talking about the following:
- The business benefits of digital product creation
- Why you may not have created a digital product before
- Goal setting
- Finding out what keeps your customers up at night
- Analyzing the data you find
- Choosing the perfect product format
- Producing your content & what might keep you stuck
- Tools to make your digital product look good
- Sales page creation
- Keeping the shopping process simple for your customers
- Promotional plans
- Our greatest wins during the challenge
There are three stages to the digital product development process – Plan, Produce & Promote, I’ll take you through this process, one lesson at a time.
BONUS: You also get complimentary access to the Product Resource Creation Guide (a $27 value). It's full of templates, tools and other resources to take your digital product from vision to reality.
It’s time to showcase your expertise, serve more people, gain authority and create a new income stream. Join the class now!
- The Product Creation Resource Guide
- Day 1 - Why Are You Doing This in the First Place?
- Day 2 - Why You May Not Have Created a Digital Product Before
- Day 3 - Set Financial Goals & Create Your Deadline
- Day 4 - What Keeps Your Customers Up at Night?
- Day 5 - Pick the Topic of Your Digital Product
- Day 6 - Choose the Perfect Product Format
- Day 7 - Create Your Product
- Day 8 - Resources to Make Your Digital Product Look Good
- Day 9 - Create Your Sales Page
- Day 10 - Keep the Shopping Process Simple for Customers
- Day 11 - Develop Your Promotional Plan
- Day 12 - Celebrate Your Wins
- Connect with Dequiana Online
- What's Next?
- 1 - Why Are You Doing This in the First Place
- 2 - Why You May Not Have Created a Digital Produce Before
- 3 - Set Financial Goals & Create Your Deadline
- 4 - What Keeps Your Customers Up at Night
- 5 - Pick the Topic of Your Digital Product
- 6 - Choose the Perfect Product Format
- 7 - Create Your Product
- 8 - Resources to Make Your Digital Product Look Good
- 9 - Create Your Sales Page
- 10 - Keep the Shopping Process Simple for Customers
- 11 - Develop Your Promotional Plan
- 12 - Celebrate Your Wins